At The Dentist of Allen, we offer a full range of restorative dentistry procedures, including dental implants. If you are missing one or more teeth, implants can permanently support restorations to replace teeth and restore your smile. As you are researching your various treatment options, you may be concerned about the cost of dental implants at our Allen, TX practice. Implants can be an investment, but the benefits of this treatment are unrivaled. When you come to our office, Dr. David Bishop, Dr. Robert Kim, and Dr. Kris Koelker can explain the various factors that affect the cost of treatment. If you decide to proceed with treatment, we can create a personalized surgical and restorative plan, taking your budget and goals into account.
How We Calculate the Cost of Treatment
Treatment with dental implants is highly customizable and will be significantly different for each patient. As our doctors evaluate your candidacy for implants, we can also provide a treatment estimate, based on your particular needs and goals. Your final expense will depend on a variety of factors, including:
- How many implants you require: This is perhaps the biggest factor affecting the cost of dental implants. The more implants you need, the higher your overall cost will be.
- Which procedure you undergo: Specialized procedures, such as the All-on-4® method can require precise techniques and treatment, increasing the cost of your dental implant surgery as a whole.
- What type of implants you receive: We offer both traditional and mini implants. Smaller posts typically cost less, but they are not right for everyone.
- What type of anesthesia you choose: We can also provide several types of dental sedation. In general, the deeper forms of anesthesia will cost more than lighter sedation.
- Whether you need any preparatory treatment: If you have lost bone volume, one of our practitioners may perform a bone graft, sinus lift, or guided tissue regeneration. The costs of these treatments will affect the final total of your care. However our doctors can perform all necessary preparatory procedures in our office, saving you the extra coordination and expense required for an outside surgeon.
Because of their many advantages, dental implants can save you money over time.
An Invaluable Investment in Your Smile
Dental implants do cost more than other restorative treatments, but they also offer additional functional and cosmetic benefits. Most noticeably, implants are incredibly stable. Your restoration will never slip out of place, and you can eat a full range of foods. Because of their superior stability, dental implants can save you money over time. In addition, with proper care, dental implants can last for the rest of your life. They are a one-time investment.
Furthermore, implants are the only dental restoration that can prevent jaw recession. By replacing lost tooth roots, implants will send regenerative signals to your jaw. The posts can prevent additional tooth loss and the costs of future restorative treatment.
Receive Your Estimate
The exact cost of your treatment will depend on your unique oral health and needs. To learn more about the cost of dental implants and to receive a treatment estimate, contact our office today.