A smile makeover is a highly specialized combination of cosmetic treatments that can dramatically improve your appearance and enhance your entire smile. If you are in good dental health, and you want to correct multiple cosmetic blemishes at once, you may be a candidate for a smile makeover. At our Allen, TX practice, Dr. David Bishop, Dr. Robert Kim, and Dr. Kris Koelker will take great care to design a procedure that is completely suited to your needs. They will evaluate your health, budget, and aesthetic goals to determine the treatments that are right for you.
Are You a Smile Makeover Candidate?
With a smile makeover, our dentists can address numerous aesthetic concerns for an overall improved smile. You may be a candidate for cosmetic treatment if you want to address a range of concerns, including:
- Dental stains
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Small gaps in between teeth
- Minor to moderate misalignment
- Small or unusually shaped teeth
To qualify for a makeover, you should have overall good oral health. However, we often include restorative treatments in our makeovers to provide a solid oral foundation. Following these or similar treatments, you may qualify for a makeover.
How Can a Smile Makeover Benefit You?
Because a makeover can address all aspects of your smile, it can make your smile brighter and rejuvenate your whole appearance. Along with your enhanced smile, you may also enjoy an increased sense of confidence. Combining and planning cosmetic treatments in advance can also decrease your overall treatment costs and provide a more predictable timeline.
A smile makeover is one of the most personalized treatments available. Your care will depend entirely on your unique goals for treatment.
The Smile Makeover Procedure
Your dentist will combine two or more cosmetic procedures at one time or over a period of time for your makeover. We can often adjust the timeframe according to your needs. A smile makeover is one of the most personalized treatments available. Your care will depend entirely on your unique goals for treatment. Your makeover can include:
- Porcelain veneers: We will attach these thin shells of porcelain to the front of teeth. Veneers can refine the shape of your teeth and hide various surface blemishes.
- Dental bonding: Bonding offers similar results to veneers. However, it is a more conservative and affordable option. For this procedure, we will apply composite resin directly to your teeth, shaping and sculpting it so that it conceals surface blemishes.
- Teeth whitening: Both at-home and in-office whitening can dramatically brighten your smile by several shades. We can also provide take-home trays for regular touchups.
- Tooth-colored crowns: Crowns primarily restore damaged teeth, but they can also conceal severe cosmetic damage. You can choose a crown made from porcelain for an incredibly lifelike appearance.
- Dental fillings: If you have a metal filling that is starting to show through your tooth, we may be able to replace it with a tooth-colored composite restoration for a natural-looking result.
Receive a Customized Consultation
We are dedicated to helping each of our patients achieve the healthy and aesthetic smile they want. To begin planning your one-of-a-kind makeover, contact The Dentist of Allen today.